risk | profit
learn sports betting
Our training course is designed to take you from a zero to a hero in the sports betting arena in no time at all! You won’t find a better betting education anywhere.
Master Course Core features
With the right training and education the sky is the limit
8+ Hours of Content
The course, reviews, summary videos and more will account for almost 10 hours of content you will have on-demand access to
homework and quizzes
Don't just listen and watch. Interact with optional homework and quizzes to make sure you are accumulating the knowledge.
Basics to advanced
No matter your experience there is something for you. Start slow and build your understanding to your desired level
private course chat
Gain access to a chat specifically designed for course attendees and graduates. This is not the main B2M chat, but rather a resource for students of the course
have a question or confused about a certain section or topic? No problem. Reach out for private hel
Bets 2 Make software makes a lot of tasks easy, but to fully maximize its potential get a full walkthrough of
8 plus hours of intense training
Learn from expert risk takers today. The course along with our proprietary software will give you a true edge so you can begin your path to financial freedom.
Start with the fundamentals as Lombardi always said. Learn different betting styles, odds, conversions, bookmakers and how to master the psychology of professional risk-taking.
- Spread, Moneyline, Totals, Teasers, Parlays, Props, Futures
- Bookmakers, Bookies, Books, Sharps, Public
- Calculate odds as a bookmaker does
- Understanding juice or the 'vig'
- Psychology of Sports Betting and Common Biases
- American, Fractional, Decimal, etc. Conversions
- Defining and Quantifying Edge
- Implied Odds, Likelihood, Odds of winning
- Payoff calculators and countless examples
Move on to converting odds, determining best price/line of a game, and develop a deep understanding of the simple math and statistics required to win in professional risk taking.
- Understand how to convert odds and create your own line
- Derivatives pricing and selecting the best line
- Deep understanding of expected value
- Expected Value plus variance
- Introduction to additive mathematics
- -3.5 (-110) or -3.0 (-125) which is better?
- Introduction to normalized win rate
- Calculate probability of winning and losing streaks
- Law of Large Numbers
Graduate to advanced statistical tests to understand proper expectations, bet sizing and risk. Build individual betting models and ultimately construct an optimal portfolio.
- What is a betting system?
- Advanced Performance Metrics: Profit Factor, Sharpe and more
- Position sizing and money management formulas
- Position sizing methods analysis and comparison
- Drawdown analysis via Monte Carlo Simulations
- Setting Proper Expectations and Confidence Intervals via Monte Carlo
- Calculate the probability of Risk of Ruin
- Constructing full portfolios and comparison
- Multiple examples of portfolio constructions plus free strategies
Here is what a few of our 100+ students had to say about the course
meet the founder
DB is a Wall Street trader and market maker. A job with a high frequency trading firm opened his eyes to the world of data, quantitative analysis, empirical edge, calculated risk-taking and ultimately profitability. Sensing a new market ripe with edges and opportunities, DB and the Bets 2 Make team set out to apply their skill set to the world of sports and have been met with unbelievable success. By joining the Bets 2 Make community, you are joining a team of elite, professional risk takers ready to show you how to secure your future by applying yourself to the world you know and love.
frequently asked questions
Anyone trying to improve their sports betting returns. Skip from module to module and pick up where you feel comfortable. Start with the basics or jump into the advanced chapters.
elevate your knowledge today
Don’t compete without knowing how the pros do it